Climbing & Bouldering Pitztal
The Pitztal is a true Eldorado for climbers. Not least due to Angy Eiter from Pitztal, who is already the proud several-time climbing world champion and world cup champion. Fixed-rope routes and climbing ranges offer sport and fun with different levels of difficulty.
- Steinwand Klettersteig offers 2 routes
- Gletscherpark Klettersteig near Mittelberg offers 4 routes
- Kletterstadl Stillebach im Pitztal
- Indoor climbing Imst
- Indoor Bouldering Steinblock
Pitztal Glacier Rifflsee
Find & book ski lessons directly at the PIZ reception.
Ski School Website
Sommer a la Carte
Period: 01.07.2022 - 10.10.2022
Rate: from EUR 265,- per person
5 days B&B with lot of Highlights
PIZ Holiday Benefits
- Unrestricted alpine views to the South
- All double bedrooms with balcony
- Inviting sun terrace
- Ski storage room including a boot dryer
- Welcoming Tyrolean hospitality & atmosphere
- Our PIZ Hotel is situated at 1,700 m at the Rifflseebahn lift station.
- Cross-country ski slope leads right past the PIZ Hotel
- Beginners' lifts within easy walking distance (150 m)
- Après ski in style at the Pitztaler Alm
- Pitztal Bike Route leads right past the PIZ Hotel
Delicious & Regional
- Lavish breakfast buffet including regional products.
- Half board dinner menus including international specialities & traditional Tyrolean dishes
Relax & Unwind
- Finnish sauna, steam room, infrared cabin
- Free use of the bathing & spa area at the Sports- and Vitality Hotel Seppl in Weisswald
- Discounted rates for beauty- and wellness treatments at the Sports- and Vitality Hotel Seppl